NSIP offers training for people who are beginning to pursue intimacy direction and/or coordination as a career or to offer professional development to those interested in the craft of intimacy.
These workshops are open to all and are of particular interest to intimacy professionals and IPs in training. Experts in their respective fields and industries teach these courses.
- Burnout (Series 1 & 2) with Siobhan Richardson
- Boundaries + Consent in Performance Creation with Mia Schachter
- Introduction to Laban Movement Analysis for Intimacy on Stage and Screen with Natasha Martina
- Leadership and Compassionate Communication with Jennifer Barroll
- Representations of Intimacy (Series 1 & 2) with Megan Gilron
- Respectful Workplaces with Farah Fancy